Principle, policy and standards
Figure-1 shows how principles, policies and standards are related. We help organizations in developing these.
Figure - 2 Principles policies and standards
Tuning and Custimization
Tuning and customization are essential to bring the attributes of solution building blocks (Figure 1 shows examples of asset based building blocks) to a level that can satisfy service performance and conformance requirements.
Figure - 1 Conceptual (asset based) building blocks
Building blocks are standardised to bring predictable behaviour. The attributes are aligned with legal compliance requirements such as MAS, APRA, PCI-DSS. Also attributes are aligned with organizational standards meeting security, availability and performance standards as well as integration with the IT ECO system. Tuning and customizations are also essential to align service building blocks and capabilities.
What we provide to customers?
We Provide customization of architecure building blocks as well as solution building blocks supplied by major software vendor, including Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, VMWare, HP, BMC, BIG-IP, CISCO. We enumerate acceptance criteria (shown in Figure -2) in suitable structures for each conceptual and realization building blocks. We also provide most up-to-date enumeration on development and integration standards such as secure coding standard, exception handling standard, logging standard.
- Develop traceable principles, policies and standards.
- Alignment with framework such as ITIL V3, TOGAF, FEA, CMMI
- Alignment with well recognised standards and guides such as ISO/IEC (27001, 27002, 30001, 30002 9126), NIST, SANS,
- SSOE for platform including Windows, Linux, AIX, Solaris, iBMI
- SDP for containers such WAS, BEA, Fusion Middleware, SQLServer, OEM, various RDMS (this can later be implemented as cloud services within the organization)
- Reusability of design, deployment and delivery patterns
How a customer is benefits?
- The time to market is reduced.
- Predictability of quality is higher as they are being tested throughly using standard test procedures
- Cost reduction
- Alignment with standards.